Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday was fun (:
Went to Dean's house for class bbq.
And a group of girls also. (I think dean they all call one?)
Yup, so me dingzhi antonio and clarence ran away for awhile to avoid being dunked in the pool.
But we got tired of hiding and we just went back to get dunked so that we can eat (:
Ate chicken wings hotdogs and what have you at bbqs.
Went to play in the pool for awhile.
Well, I wanted to play with oliver and the rest,
but sorry, I don't do alchohol (: Well, at least for now.
On a side note, I think I saw delphine there?
Aw well, shes xishi's fren anw, doesnt bother me.
Oh, check out all the photos on facebook (;
And damn, I look weird in all of them -.-


Today's a bore.
Sigh.




Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment