Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mugger.

I was looking through facebook like i always do and I came across an increasing trend:

"NOOOOOoooooo!!!! I'm not a mugger worxzxzxzxz!!!!"

And no. These people arent the easy going people such as myself.
This comes from muggers themselves.
Okay, maybe im stereotyping here. Whatever.
Its just... stupid to see people say that.
If you're a mugger then just keep your mouth zipped about it.
Nobody wants to see that sentence overflowing with irony.
*rolls eyes* (heh, im getting pretty good at it :D)
Did you study at least 2 or more days one week before your exams?
Yes?
Then congratulations! You're a mugger :D
And please don't go on lamenting on how you have to mug.
You are a mugger. I am a mugger. Period.

So don't waste your time denying your muggyness.
If you really hate mugging, then go out and do something. Play sports, games, spot the difference, tap defence, rockband, guitar hero. Go take a walk around your neighbourhood and take in some fresh air. Or even strut down orchard road in a piece of bighini an genes". Just do NOT take the mugger hierarchy quiz on facebook and go "But I IishHHHhh not the MugGA YoZ!!".

Don't make me press the ever-so-useful "hide" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment