simyee complained i didnt blog abt her the other day. haha. here goes,
Thursday:
Went to study with simyee and teach her sis A math. Hmm, kinda reminds me of last year. I think i was last minute cramming for my prelims like around this time? I cant rmb :P Haha and I still remember giving my laptop to my bro so I won't use it during Os only to go search and use it again when i was alone that same day. HAHAH! EPIC FAIL! oh, and sim swen called "ah boy" to study with her. HAHA, okay dun so bad. Sim and I went to watch G-force, and when we came back we saw --- :) Talked with her about stuff at subway. Dun worry yeh? I won't take it in a negative light :P Went to eat dinner at LJS and then headed back home. Oh, and xishi's com died on her around that time, hahaaha. On a random note, I saw a packet of tehtarik hanging on a tree while walking home. wtshit, haha. Oh i almost forgot. While making my way to tiong from marine parade, I boarded the wrong bus. However, I realised that it goes to bugis, which would be faster. HAHAHA! amazing how these things keep happening to me.
Today:
Went for 3 hours of math class :O and I was getting restless towards the end. I dunno how im gnna tahan the A level papers >.> I have NOT and will not sit for a 3hr math test this year. Cause of the damned module test system :S (actually its quite beneficial for slackers like me, HAHA)okay so i made my way to bugis from bishan to wait for sim to go out for lunch since i had classes at 4 at that area and she ends at 2. (I ended at 1) Oh, and once again, I accidentally took an alternative route, which led to a more comfortable trip and less time waiting for sim :P Ok, so sim and I went for mos burger (eh girl, i still got your fan leh -.-) and then walked around aimlessly :D went back for classes at 4 while she went off to meet her gf. Blah blah, took train, blah blah, took bus, blah blah, walked back, blah blah, ate roti prata, blah blah, blogged.
Haha its been awhile since I made posts such as this hasn't it?
:P Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment