I agree with bongx.
Its quite funny to see 'failbirds' once in awhile :P
Haha.
Recently I noticed something: A lot of marists are desperate.
No offence or whatever, but that's the truth folks.
No seriously, everyday I go on my fb home page and see either one of the following:
1) An attempt at a poetic sentence which describes his love life. But it always just ends up sounding emo rather than romantic.
2) Some marist taking a quiz that has something to do with love/relationships. No seriously, take these once in a while... but not EVERYDAY -.-
3) Marist commented on another person's wall post... about his crush or something related to that. Haha, actually this one depends on what the person say luh :P
4) Two or more Marists posting on each other's wall about LIFE. And it usually ends up in a discussion of each other's relationship statuses. "Hey, you got gf alr ar??? :P"..... its such a generic line used by Marists that I dun even consider it teasing each other anymore -.-
5) A Marist is happy (according to his fb status) Oh? What's wrong? Cause the same person "just lost his EVERYTHING" the day before -.-" I tot you killed yourself alr? .__.
This has to stop.
Girls arent EVERYTHING.
Life isn't just about getting hooked up >.>
Well, whatever~
I do those sometimes too. So who am I to complain?
(... no but really, you don't see me doing that.... do you? o.O)
Random: Im damn hungry -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment