HELLO~~!!!!
woah, blogger is finally back to normal :P
Firstly, thanks simyee for waiting and eating with me (: appreciate it.
Haha, she says I've become more noisy these few days. I hope its a good thing though.
Oh, and today while i was taking my bus back, guess who i saw?
SQUID!!!!! (keith tan :P with a his pw mate)
Haha, havnt really talked to him since sec 2D? Kind of remind me of the good ol' days where I looked like some p5 kid :P All the nonsense shit that goes on in sec 2D 06' class. Like how we bent the window rails (so that i could climb int the classroom :D), kicked a hole in the door, made ms lee shiao pey cry and the im-not-so-proud-of video screening of porn on te projector by some classmates -.- haha, I'd dare say it was one of my best year in marist except 4G (3G ranks third, i dunno why)
lalala, teacher's day is coming. And I'd love to go out with my frens (((: WHEEE~~~~
Ciao-
No comments:
Post a Comment