Went out with Josh, Kai Sheng and Yi Xiu ystd...
And I found out there's subway at Northpoint. Lol.
yeah so josh left earlier while me yixiu and kaisheng sat at subway from abt 1645 to abt 2100...
talked abt stuff and yeah,
oh, and I was teaching yixiu econs...
scully she fail siolz! I teach leh... LOL!
Anw, we went to macs after that to eat some supper and she mugged econs some more...
And then we decided to leave at abt 2209.
So kaisheng walked us to the MRT station and then walked home.
Talked more on the train, yixiu walked home and I waited for bus 70.
For abt 15-20 minutes... no wait, maybe 25-30... lol.
Oh, and I missed the busstop.
Like today. That's two days in a row... lol.
Oh, and May is comin' up... crap
So many birthdays la! Got Joseph, KaiSheng, Jiahui, Farhan, Roy and my bro.
Shit, I'm gonna go broke :(
And I havnt even collected the money for bio notes yet
lol.
Oh, and friday i'm free in the morning, anyone up for a date with me?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment