Happy 17th Birthday Antonio!
(Like he will see this liddat)
Time flies no?
About 13 years since I first knew him and it just seems like ystd that we were climbing the net thingy in the playground at baker...
Wow, I've lived for 16 years, and it only seems like an instant.
That's like almost a fifth of what I'm gonna live until...
No more time to waste... :)
Anw,
Went off to plaza sing at abt 1145 or so. Met Joe there and we went to this otaku shop. And bought antonio this dagger replica thingy. lol. And wow, there was a gunblade for sale... too bad its made up of wood. (I'm a sucker for swords, guns, daggers or weapon replicas. But I prefer it to not be wood?) Aw well.
Met up with the rest and after walking aimlessly for awhile, we went to pasta mania. (Honestly, this is the first time I've been there... lol... signs of no life huh?) Camwhored for abit (Well, not me but Mok.) and after we were done, I left :)
Yeah, that sums up today's "hip and happening" lifestyle. (I realised that I've read too much lostsoulxcapin, lol.)
Cya round~
Finally :)
No comments:
Post a Comment