Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Section One: Close passage.

1) butt 2) genitals 3) hip

so yeah, I was walking around today holding my econs notes in front of my 1)_____,
covering the hole in my pants.

If that wasn't bad enough, practically evryone in my CTG AND SG knew abt it thanks to a few people...

And crap. the colour of my undies were also known after a short while.
How did it happen?

I. Dont. Know.

I just happened to look down during morning assembly and ta-dah! there is was! the hole in my pants!

Aw well, it was hilarious anw. lol. Laughing at myself.

ANYWAYS, the cool and 2)______ Joel Chong is going away to Bintan 2morrow for four days and would be missing Uth and Sunday service.

So get your 3)______ out of that chair right now and tell him how much you would miss him :)


P.S. my coffee shop didnt open today. It was BROKEN into :(

No comments:

Post a Comment