Ok. I'm going for badminton, floorball and tennis trials.
I asked the floorball teacher if still can join. She said she nt sure cause got more than enuff alr. but she said if I really wanted to tryout I have to go to schl on sat... :( hope and pray that I can go floorball. I'm dumb la. nvr go for trials. tsk. I'm so undecisive.
Badminton is just a safety net thing. Me and Wang hau going to try out for fun.
Tennis is the safety net before badminton. wanted to go trials today. but when I decided, the teacher ask me go nex wed cause the trials delay their practice alot alr. lol. This just shows how undecisive I am.
So there you go.
You can see I dun want choir as a CCA. I can sing, but not for a CCA. Only in the bathroom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment