Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok people. You don't need to cheer me up. I'm OK. No seriously.

How to explain... I'm not sad. But I'm not celebrating? so im like .____. = :) + :(

Yeah I guess 12 points is not bad a score. But I felt I could have done better.

Its all in God's plan though. And right from the beginning (end of Os) I've never really been that nervous and stuffs.

so yeah. I'm like :) but I felt that I could have done better :(...

I KNOW that its a good score although not fantastic.

So. Um. lol.

L1R5 - 12 points.
L1B4 - 9 points.
CCA - minus 2 points.

Go do the math.

English A2... first time I got above a C. Much less an A. :)
Combined Humanities B3... I screwed up geog quite badly but hoped that SS would pull up to A1.
In the end... B3. At least not C. :(
Math A1... Easy Peasy. End of story. :)
Amath A1... Same as Math. :)
Chemistry A2... This is crap. I'm sure I got an A1 la. Maybe its my phrasing of things. :(
Biology B3... Even crappier. This sucks. After memorising all those things and a B3? tsk. :(
Chinese E8... LOL! Expected.
Chinese Oral Ungraded... LOL!

Chinese Language Basic... Merit... You'll laugh when you see the paper.

So yeah. three :) and three :( so I'm .___.

I guess I didn't mug as much as an average student. lol. Time to chiong A level....

NAH! For now its HOLIDAY!!!! Yes JC people. I'm freeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment