sometimes I wonder why weird things always happens to me.
seriously.
Ok so on the way to bukit panjang plaza there was this lady on the mrt that pissed the shit out of me. She freaking treat the train like its hers la.
So met up with some peeps. Ate KFC. Celebrate Hanniel's birthday and blah blah.
Went over to a basketball court to play captain's ball.
Played sepak takraw. Well, not really. Kicked once. You all know I don't DO soccer. Abit pai seh la to play soccer. I mean cmon. ME? lol.
blah blah. Moved onto captain's ball. shit. I don't do captain's ball too. but aw well. played along.
caught a few balls. And crap. I threw the ball into the big longkang. Thanks Giolo. For going down there and getting the ball. I really intended to do it. But you went dwn so...
And then got the ball alr we all YAY! then suddenly hock cai ask us where is the ball cause he climbed into the longkang from another side and didnt know we got it back alr. Damn funny.
After got the ball late le. So evryone wanted to go home. (well, not late. But we were at bukit panjang can.) I felt/still feel kinda bad for ruining people's fun with captain's ball.
That's why I don't really like sports. I'm a total klutz when it comes to sports and these kinda shit ALWAYS happens to me. But Floorball is different. I love floorball. Alot. Just don't have time to play it since forever.
So on the bus me, cheng and giolo were talking about our (giolo me.) childhood days in church. Talk until go yishun. And I kena scolded by the bus driver. he said something like ni men nian qing ren blah blah blah. lol. Cause I ask Giolo if should stop at one stop but then he said it will go left. Then I confused siolz. MRT on right. Why go left. So by the time I decided to get off. Driver close the door alr. Then when we ask him to open again. kena scolded. lol. Its not your fault ok giolo? Don't feel bad.
Then I got off the bus. walking to traffic light to cross to MRT. Then this three malay pai kia was in front of me. Then suddenly one of them laugh in front of my face. I was damn stunned la. But I continued walking on and ignored them. They looked drunk. lol.
Seriously. Why the heck does all these weird shit happen to me. It amused me at times while it freaks me out at times. Sometimes I just get damn shocked. And most of the time it irritates the shit out of me.
Speaking of irritation, I think many people don't know the angry side of me. Church people have NEVER seen me really shit angry b4. While school people might have seen the tip of the iceberg. Only a few people from 6F have seen the real shit. I remember I got damn pissed with JonMok and I started whacking the shits out of him but he retaliated. lol. Then got people stop us.
Aw well, I'll spare you from this boredom.
Good bye.
Oh Oh and for wonderful surprises,
GO TO BONGX.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!!
P.S. I miss floor ball. sheet.s
Then I got off the bus. walking to traffic light to cross to MRT. Then this three malay pai kia was in front of me. Then suddenly one of them laugh in front of my face. I was damn stunned la. But I continued walking on and ignored them. They looked drunk. lol.
Seriously. Why the heck does all these weird shit happen to me. It amused me at times while it freaks me out at times. Sometimes I just get damn shocked. And most of the time it irritates the shit out of me.
Speaking of irritation, I think many people don't know the angry side of me. Church people have NEVER seen me really shit angry b4. While school people might have seen the tip of the iceberg. Only a few people from 6F have seen the real shit. I remember I got damn pissed with JonMok and I started whacking the shits out of him but he retaliated. lol. Then got people stop us.
Aw well, I'll spare you from this boredom.
Good bye.
Oh Oh and for wonderful surprises,
GO TO BONGX.BLOGSPOT.COM !!!!
P.S. I miss floor ball. sheet.s
No comments:
Post a Comment