Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To all the peeps reading this blog,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2-0-0-9 IS HERE!

lol. that actually rhymes.

ok. so i am really bored right now. and i've decided to do 2 things in this post.

1) post 10 weird situations in '08
2) post 10 resolutions

so here goes,



Weird, Random Encounters/Situations

1) Alighted at wrong bus stop 2 times in a row. Then took the wrong bus home afterward.
2) Some random guy (I think he's gay) stalked me on the train and came up to me at the MRT
station and asked to be my friend. eww.
3) Banged my head onto the door opening of the bus 43 while alighting :( cause I grow so fast XD
4) Showered in the "we-***" toilet during Uth camp '08. I'll not elaborate further.
5) Saw Nick Lim and his g@y partner kissing in the canteen. yucks. Naw, they almost kissed.
Dang it.
6) Injured myself several times because of my attempts at soccer.
7) Scored ONCE and assisted ONCE while playing soccer with 4G people. YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
8) Didn't go for sportlight to help :(
9) Made someone do push ups till he almost fainted <:O I was so damn scared. 10) Went to vibe cafe for first time during the Nov one for like 30 minutes or so.


Resolutions

1) Take evrything to prayer.
2) Mug. When needed.
3) Read thru the whole bible.
4) Stop being emo and anti-social.
5) Try to talk and converse more.
6) Grow to 176 cm.
7) Read more interesting books.
8) Don't get tricked by bong/ Damien (All hail the king!)/ Lester to go and shower in the we-***
toilet during Uth camp '09.
9) Read more random people's blogs.
10) Stay up from now to 1st Jan '09.

yup. so I hope this will keep y'all entertained on this new year's day!


2008 has been an emotional year for me.
I didn't know it myself but I had the key.
To unlock this emo heart that infested in me.
I prayed and prayed unto my God unceasingly.
He came down and had a chat with me.
And now in my heart, there's no more emo me!





No comments:

Post a Comment