Monday, November 9, 2009

I would answer all your wishes, if you ask me to-

Hello.
My name is Joel.
And I miss my long hair.


OP is finally over.
Gosh. Imagine. One year has already came and gone.
That whole list of things I wanted to do after Os hasnt been accomplished.
And next year is As alr. (Of course if i promote that is.)
Damn, I miss sec schl.
4 years of bullcrap, nonsense and a hell load of slacking.

As I look back, I don't have any regrets for PW.
And yes.
I'd definitely keep my project work stuff.
The video, slides, script, WR drafts.
And one day when I'm old and wrinkly, I'd look back and have a good laugh.

Speaking of the future, who knows what is install for us?
We are in the last days.
Recent disasters have given us a slight reminder.
He is coming again.
Soon.
But when?
We do not know.
Nor can we predict.

Mum was talking about uncle patrick the other day.
hm.
Can't take life for granted eh?
Yup, let's try that.
Living everyday to the fullest.
Not looking too much into the future.
I could try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment