Thursday, May 7, 2009

And so the romance begins...

This darkness.
It consumeth me like a venom.
Pulsing through my veins.
Slowly eating me up.
Like a fire inside of me,
I struggle to no avail.
It burneth me to ashes
Never to prevail.


I'm sorry Lord. I've been trying to rely on my own strength these few weeks.
Forgive me O Lord. Teach my heart. Help me.
Change my heart anew.
Make me more like you.
Help me to think before i talk.
Think before my actions.
Responsibility,
HardWork.

I have so much to ask from you,
Because I am just but a weakling,
A coward.

I come to you with nothing,
and yet you open your arms so widely.

All I ask now, is for your guidance.
Cause I truly am just a bastard on the inside.


Please dun give up on me. I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment