Saturday, March 28, 2009

Act V

Act I-
The gift of God is what the two men seek

But their fate is scattered by war
One becomes a hero, One wanders the land
But the two are still bound by friendship
Only to be severed by a relationship.

Act II-
As the story unfolds
A new truth unveils
One must sacrifice
To save that very bond

Act III-
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that seperates you and I?
All that awaits us is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow

Act IV-
My friend, the fates are cruel
Though he desireth the gift
He cannot do much but watch

The arrow has left the bow
But he is guided by hope
That the gift will bring bliss...
Soon...

Act V-
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

But even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return...


-J.Cey-
(Adapted from Loveless)


If thou can understand this, ye holdeth the knowledge of my problems...


No comments:

Post a Comment